Full Day Tours
Departs: Daily between 05h15 and 05h45 and returns approx 17h30.
- Scenic drive to Aquila or Fairy Glen
- Welcome refreshments and a full breakfast.
- 2-3 hour game drive on 4×4 vehicle with game ranger.
- Home to lion, hippo, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, rhino, ostrich, baboon,
- warthog, springbok and many other wild animals, birds and fauna.
- Buffet lunch.
- Relax by the pool (summer) or fire (winter) before returning to Cape Town.
Departs: Wed, Fri & Sun between 07h45 and 08h30 Returns: approx 17h00.
- Coastal drive with breathtaking ocean views.
- Whale watching.
- Lunch own account.
- Scenic drive through Elgin – apple growing centre.
- Return to Cape Town through Sir Lowry’s pass.
Departs: Daily between 07h50 and 08h30 Returns: approx 17h30.
- Drive past Camps Bay, Clifton and Llandudno – ‘millionaire’s paradise’.
- Hout Bay and harbour with a Seal Island cruise (own account).
- Chapman’s Peak Drive and Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- Lunch own account.
- Naval port of Simon’s Town.
- Penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
Shark Cage Diving
Our operator is located in Gaansbaai (165 km from Capetown), the capital of the White Shark.
DVD of the trip 350.00.
Departure 06h00, arrives back approx 17h00.
Breakfast and all necessary equipment included. No diving experience necessary.
Please note that shark cage diving is not an adrenalin sport! White sharks are awesome apex predators that are naturally curious and amazing to see in their natural habitat. We believe that they should be respected and protected completely. That is why they use engine covers to protect the sharks from harm at the boat, and have a specially designed cage with no sharp edges for the same reason. They do not feed these sharks and we use only their natural behavior to give their clients the experience of a lifetime.
Special Wine Tour
Departs: Daily 08h00 and Returns approx. 17h00.
- Wine tasting
- Cellar Tour
- Cheese tasting
- Chocolate shopping
- A la carte lunch included!
Township & Robben Island Tour
Departs: Daily 08h30 Lunch Break at V&A Waterfront (not included)12h50 – Proceed to Nelson Mandela Gateway- 13h00-17h00 – Robben Island Tour (Tour ends at V&A Waterfront)
Combine a morning Township Tour with an afternoon visit to Robben Island, infamous site of Nelson Mandela’s incarceration. The Robben Island visit includes a return ferry ride, a guided tour of the island and the prison including Nelson Mandela’s cell. The tour ends after the return ferry trip at the Nelson Mandela Gateway, Clocktower, V&A Waterfront.
- Morning Township Tour
- Short break for lunch at V&A Waterfront
- Boat Trip to Robben Island and Tour of the Island
- Guide Tour of prison with ex-political prisoner
- Nelson Mandela Cell
- Magnificent view of Table Mountain
- Winelands scenic drive.
- Cellar Tour.
- Explore Stellenbosch.
- Wine tasting.
- Opportunity to buy wine.
- Fine examples of Cape Dutch architecture.
Half Day Tours
Departs: Mon-Sat between 07h50 and 08h30 Returns: approx 12h30.
- ‘Millionaire’s paradise’ – Clifton Beach and Camps Bay.
- Hout Bay – a working harbour.
- Chapman’s Peak Drive.
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- Boulders Beach penguin colony (Optional and for own account).
- The Naval port of Simon’s Town.
Cape Town City
Departs: Mon-Sat between 07h45 and 08h00 Returns: approx 12h00.
- Table Mountain – weather permitting (own account).
- The Castle – South Africa’s oldest building.
- The Company Gardens.
- A scenic tour past the Parliament Buildings, City Hall and Slave Lodge.
- The historic Malay Quarter and the colourful Bo-Kaap.
- Diamond cutting tour.
Departs Daily except Sundays (Gospel Tour on Sundays)
Morning Tour: Departs from 8h30 – Returns approx 12h30
Afternoon Tour: Departs from 13h30 – Returns approx 17h30
Departs: Mon-Sat between 13h00 and 13h40
Returns: approx 17h30
- Historic Site of District Six
- Langa – oldest township in Cape Town
- Home Visit
- Walking Tour
- Creche Visit
- Guguletu Seven and Amy Biel Memorial